To access CloudCenter Reports, follow this procedure:
- Click Admin > All Reports from the CCM UI. The Reports section defaults to the Usage Summary Report page.
- Click the dropdown arrow next to the report name to view the available reports.
- Select the required report from this list.
The CloudCenter platform provides the following CloudCenter reports via the CCM UI:
Time Period Filter
The available time period filter options are explained in the following table:
|Time Period Filter||Description||Notes|
|MTD||Month to Date||The current month|
|YTD||Year to date||The current year|
|30D (Default)||30 Days|
The current 30 days ending with today
The data that is displayed in response to a 30-Day time period request only displays data from the 1st of the month, not for the previous 30 days. To work around this issue, use the date Range option and provide the begin and end date for the required period.
|60D||60 Days||The current 60 days ending with today|
|90D||90 Days||The current 90 days ending with today|
|Range||A custom range specified by the selected month and year|
The All Tenants dropdown list is available for all CloudCenter reports and located in the top left corner, next to the report display options (My Tenant, or All Tenants or My Data depending on your Permissions).
To view details about the Search icon, see UI Behavior.
This advanced filtering options helps you directly add short cuts to filtered lists that you can quickly access at a later time. This feature is available for some pages (for example, the Running VM History Report or the VM Management page). The following images display some of the available filters as displayed in the left pane:
By saving a a filter, you are directly adding short cuts to custom filtered lists that you can quickly access at a later time.
To save a custom filter, follow this procedure.
- Select the required filters in the left Filters pane and/or the Columns filter choices.
- Click Save (located right above the left Filters pane).
The Save Filter popup displays.
- Enter a name for this filter and click Save.
- The filter is saved and a status message displays in the page.
- You can access and view the saved filters from the dropdown list.
Delete Saved Filters
You can delete saved filters by clicking the Trash icon next to the saved filter live link.
The Delete Saved Filters popup confirms your intention before deleting the saved filter and displaying the status message at thepage.
- No labels